Friday 20 May 2016

Six cracking regional front pages

I am on my way to the Regional Press Awards today to witness the best local journalists receive the plaudits they richly deserve. One of my favourite categories is always Front Page of the Year. Below are the shortlisted six. It is great to see three weekly papers in among them. I wasn't involved in the judging of these so have no idea who has won ... could be any one of them. The winners will be announced at the awards lunch today at the Marriott, Grosvenor Square, London. It is one of my favourite events of the year, so I am looking forward to catching up with old colleagues and friends over a glass or two and celebrating the cream of the regional industry. See you there. Click here for the full shortlist.








No comments:

Post a Comment